Fri, Nov 24|
An approach to pelvic pain
Open to learners in the field of pain medicine, sessions will enhance medical education by promoting standardized pain management practices, fostering collaboration among those practicing pain medicine, and improving patient outcomes through evidence-based pain assessments and treatment practices.
Time & Location
Nov 24, 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. EST
About the event
1. Understand the anatomy of the pelvic region.
2. Common causes of pelvic pain.
3. Comprehend the diagnostic process, including history-taking, physical examination, and relevant diagnostic tests.
4. Evaluate treatment options.
5. Appreciate the psychosocial aspect of pelvic pain.