2021 Annual Scientific Meeting
28-30 April 2021
Our Annual Scientific Meeting's create a forum in which scientists, healthcare professionals, and trainees from clinical, educational, research, policy and industry settings can meet and exchange up-to-date information on pain mechanisms, pain assessment, and pain management. Our events promote core values of professionalism and competency-based education and advocates on behalf of patients with acute and chronic pain.
This year, given the extraordinary circumstances in which we find ourselves, we will be doing things a little differently - below is a taste of what to expect but watch this space for updates and the latest news as we develop our program!
CPS ASM 2021 by the Numbers:
- 1 Remarkable Keynote
1 Early Career Lecture
- 1 Distinguished Career Lecture
- 2 Outstanding Plenary Speakers
- 3 Days of Exceptional Content
- 10 Provinces & 3 Territories
- 20+ Symposia/Workshop Sessions
- 100+ Posters
- Endless opportunities to network, discuss, and ask questions
For more details about the event, CLICK HERE
until March 15th
March 16th onward
| Trainee Member
*PWLE - People with Lived Experience of Chronic Pain
If you are a lay-person with lived experience of chronic plain and would like to attend our keynote and plenary speaker sessions (5 in total), we have created a low-cost option for you.
- $40 dollars +tax
- Five sessions (live and post-session recordings):
- Dr. David Bennett – Mary Ellen Jeans Keynote Address
- Dr. Sarah Ross – Basic Science Plenary Speaker
- Dr. Sean Mackay – Clinical Lecture Plenary Speaker
- Distinguished Career Award Keynote
- Early Career Award Keynote
If you would like to apply for this option, please email our office.
Note: tickets are limited.