Application deadline is Monday March 7, 2016
Please complete the online form below to apply for the Trainee Travel Grant. Starred fields are mandatory and must be completed. Hover your mouse over fields that are underlined for instructions.
- All applicants must be current members of the Canadian Pain Society (trainee category).
- Applicants must be trainees studying in the field of pain. Applicants at all program levels will be considered including undergraduate and graduate students, residents or interns, and post-doctoral fellows.
- You must register to attend the 2016 CPS Conference and provide proof of registration.
- If you are accepted to receive a grant, you must attend the CPS Conference.
- A complete application includes: (1) completion of the on-line travel application form; (2) a copy of your Curriculum Vitae (3-page maximum); and (3) a copy of accepted abstract(s) to the Conference.