AWARDS AND GRANTS
Winners of our 2017 CPS Awards will be honoured at our upcoming 38th Annual Scientific Meeting in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
For awards criteria and how to apply, please click on the title of the award for more information.
- Distinguished Career Award (Deadline: Monday, October 31, 2016)
- Distinguished Service Award (Deadline: Monday, October 31, 2016)
- Early Career Award (Deadline: Monday, October 31, 2016)
- CPS-NISIG Nursing Excellence in Pain Management (Deadline: Monday, October 31, 2016)
- Outstanding Pain Mentorship Award (Deadline: Monday, October 31, 2016)
PROJECT GRANTS AND EDUCATION
- Trainee Research Award (Calls coming soon!)
- Trainee Conference Travel Grant (Calls coming soon!)
For a list of past recipients please click here.
Congratulations to the recipients of the 2016 CPS Awards!
|Distinguished Career Award
Dr. Alexander John Clark (Capital Health)
|Early Career Award
||Dr. Hance Clarke (Toronto General Hospital)
|Outstanding Pain Mentorship Award
||Dr. Joel Katz (York University)
|Pain Awareness Award
||Dr. Christine Chambers (Dalhousie University and IWK Health Centre)
|Nursing Excellence in Pain Management
||Janice Muir (UBC School of Nursing)
Early Career Investigator Pain Research Grant:
Basic Science - Michael Hildebrand (Carleton University)
Clinical Science - Lynn Gauthier (Université Laval)
|Trainee Travel Grant:
Ahmed Ashraf, Kristen Higgins, Mary-Ellen Hogan, Ahmad Ismail, Chitra Lalloo, Josiane C.S. Mapplebeck, Joshua A. Rash, Brittany Rosenbloom, James D. Sessford, Jordana Waxman