“To foster and encourage research on pain mechanisms and pain syndromes and to help improve the management of patients with acute and chronic pain by bringing together the basic scientists and health professionals of various disciplines and backgrounds who have an interest in pain research and management.”
Membership is January 1 – December 31
Regular Member: $195.00 + 13% HST (25.35) = $220.35
Health care professionals, scientists and any other persons interested in the objectives of the Society are eligible for Regular Membership status of the Canadian Pain Society.
Trainee Member: $45.00 +13% HST ($5.85) = $50.85
(Certification of status must accompany application) Students, residents or interns at the pre-doctoral, doctoral or pre-professional level of their careers will be classified as Trainee Members.
- Free subscription to the Society’s bi-monthly journal, Pain Research & Management
- CPS Newsletter published 4 times per year
- Reduced registration fees for the Annual Conference
- Listing in the On-Line Website Membership Directory
- Access to the Society’s program of grants and awards
- Access to other members of the Canadian Pain Society through the Members-only section of the website
- Option to join the Neuropathic Pain SIG
- Option to join the Nursing Issues SIG
- Option to join the Education SIG
- Option to join the Interventional Pain SIG
- Option to join the Acute Pain SIG
Please note that Events In Sync, Inc. is the Management Company for the Canadian Pain Society and will be accepting payments on behalf of the Canadian Pain Society.
Once your membership payment has been processed, Events In Sync, Inc. will send a receipt on behalf of the Canadian Pain Society outlining your payment.
If you have any questions or comments please contact Events In Sync, Inc. at 905-404-9545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your credit card statement will be processed by “Events In Sync, Inc., who are representing the Canadian Pain Society.
There is a NO REFUND POLICY on Membership payments.
Events In Sync, Inc. (representing Canadian Pain Society)
1143 Wentworth Street West, Suite 202
Oshawa, ON L1J 8P7
Tel: 905-404-9545 / Fax: 905-404-3727