HILTON WHISTLER RESORT & SPA
4050 Whistler Way, Whistler, British Columbia, Canada VON 1B4
Relax and unwind at the luxurious, award winning Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa. The hotel is ideally located in the heart of Whistler Village, host mountain resort of the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympics Games. The hotel is steps away from the chairlifts of the legendary Whistler &
Blackcomb Mountains. The recently appointed CAA/AAA Four Diamond hotel offers an array of world class restaurants, stylish boutiques, and buzzing nightlife at our doorstep. The Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa's guestrooms are designed with mountain style elegance and incorporate many natural elements into its design, including indigenous art from the Sea-to-Sky corridor. This Whistler hotel boasts the largest and most elegant guestrooms in Whistler. Many of the rooms offer jetted soaker tubs and fully equipped kitchenettes with full size fridges, microwaves, and stoves. Relax in the hot tub and soak up the incredible mountain views. (Pool is closed for repairs during the week of May 21st). Take advantage of the 24-hour Fitness Centre and Business Centre. Rejuvenate yourself with our own full Spa. Soothe away tension whilst treating mind, body and soul to essential nourishment. Tempt your palette at the Cinnamon Bear Grille, signature restaurant of the Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa, specializing in Pacific Northwest Cuisine
A block of rooms is being held at the Hilton Whistler Resort and Spa until Friday April 20, 2012. The Canadian Pain Society and the Hilton Whistler Resort and Spa cannot guarantee availability at any time. Once this block of rooms is sold out, the Canadian Pain Society will endeavour to assist with room reservations through other available space. There is a limited number of double beds, king and queen junior suites available. The applicable rate for these rooms is $164.00 per night plus taxes. There is a limited number of Whistler Junior Suites available. The rate for these rooms is $204.00 per night plus taxes. All rooms are single or double occupancy and the rate is applicable for 3 nights before the conference and 3 nights after. The hotel offers other types of rooms and are available outside the CPS block. For rates and information please contact the Hilton Whistler Resort and Spa directly.
Cancellation Clause: Please note this clause—due to the resort being in a resort area, any room cancellations must be done 7 days prior to arrival. Failure to do so will result in the full-stay penalty and will be charged to the credit card provided at time of the reservation. Any reservation which fails to materialize (no-show) and has not been cancelled 7 days prior to arrival will be charged the full-stay on the credit card provided.
The Hilton is pleased to offer an exceptional addition to attendees. In conjunction with the Hilton Vancouver Airport Hotel, a special rate for pre and post conferences nights is being offered at $149.00 plus applicable taxes. To receive this offer, contact Reservations at 604-233-3996 and quote the group code WSO at the time of booking. Please note that reservations will be subject to availability at time of booking.
Early Departure Fee—Each guest will be asked to verify their length of stay when they check into the Hilton Whistler Resort and Spa. Once verified the hotel will charge for the full-stay of the agreed nights regardless of early departure.
Secured nightly underground parking is available at a reduced rate of $22.50 plus HST for self-park and $25.20 plus HST for Valet Service.
The Hilton Whistler Resort and Spa is pleased to offer a smoke free environment throughout the hotel. Any guest room will have a deep cleaning fee of $500 charged to their credit card, if smoke is detected in a guest room.
The Crystal Lodge & Suites
4154 Village Green, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4
Phone: 604‐932‐2221 or Toll‐free 1800‐667‐3363
TRADITIONAL ROOM: $115.00 SLEEPS 2‐4 Either two double beds; or one king bed, table and chairs coffee maker, small refrigerator, television, and full bathroom.
TRADITIONAL QUEEN : $130.00
DELUXE STUDIO: $145.00 SLEEPS 2‐6 Either two queen beds, or one king bed and a pull out sofa bed, hospitality centre with microwave, fridge, and sink, table and chairs, flat screen TV, and full bathroom.
LUXURY KING or JUNIOR KING/QUEEN SUITE: $160.00 SLEEPS 2 or SLEEPS 2‐6 (photo not shown)
LOFT SUITE: $170.00 or ONE BEDROOM SUITE:$170.00 SLEEPS 2‐4 Either a King bed or Queen bed in the loft or bedroom and a pull out sofa bed in the living area. Kitchenette with cook‐top and convention microwave oven, table and chairs, two full bathrooms, and flat screen TVs in both the living area and loft.
- Hotel rates are quoted in Canadian dollars and applicable government taxes would apply HST (Harmony Sales Tax) & AHRT (2%)
- The Hotel’s policies and conditions will also apply.
- Traditional, Deluxe, Loft and 1‐Bedroom rates are based on single & double occupancy. The 2‐Bedroom suites are based on 4 persons sharing and the 3‐Bedroom suites are based on 6 persons sharing.
- Credit card is taken to hold the booking, no deposit required. Balance taken automatically 2 days (48 hours) prior to arrival date on same credit card and is non‐refundable.
- A No Show is considered as a reservation cancellation and will be treated as such. There is no refund for early checkouts, late check‐ins, and no‐shows.
- Rates are based on single double occupancy, extra person charge $20.00 dollars per person per night.
- Rate guarantee will be honored at the time of booking only. Rates are also in effect, 3 days pre and 3 days post dates.
- Minimum 2 nights stay on for any arrivals booked on Friday or Saturday.
- Age policy: Occupants must be 21 years of age or older, children under 21 must be accompanied by an adult in existing room. Children under 17 stay free. Roll‐away beds are not available at the hotel.
- Parking: $22.00 per day plus applicable government taxes. Hybrid vehicles are Free!
- Hotel Check in: 4:00 PM /Check out: 11:00 AM.
- The Crystal Lodge is a non‐smoking.
ONLINE BOOKING PROCEDURE:
IN HOUSE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- Please proceed to our website www.crystal‐lodge.com
- Select dates and duration you require, press “Submit”
- Along the top of the page select “Corporate/Promo” and enter your code: 4CP0512
- Select desired room and proceed
or Phone: 604‐932‐2221 or Toll‐free 1800‐667‐3363. Please quote Canadian Pain Society
or group reference number: 4CP0512
If you have any further enquires please call our Reservations Team on 1‐800‐667‐3363
1143 Wentworth Street West, Suite #202 • Oshawa, ON L1J 8P7 T: 905.404.9545 F: 905.404.3727
oﬃce@canadianpainsociety.ca • www.canadianpainsociety.ca